Friday, September 5, 2008

Summer Blog

For my summer I got to do lots of fun stuff. I got to go camping for five days without adults, which was really cool. We got my mom to come and see us a couple of times. I seen some people from school there but not lots. We had hot dogs, hamburgers and smokies. Plus alot of pop, water, juice, and ice tea. It was somewhat hard to start the fire in the morning or to get the grill cleaned to cook eggs and bacon. Something that really sucked is i didn't eat any of that food for about a month and pop just didn't float my boat anymore. We went swimming and golfing and lots of other things. One of the windy days outt there my friends swam from the docks to the beach, Jamie scared us all! When we left there it wasn't the same anymore! That is the blog for my summer! =)

No comments: