Friday, October 24, 2008

Free The Children

So free the children is like a place where other people can help people out, so if a Family has no money they can go there and people with money can donate as much money as they can. Lots of people always do, they get over a thousand a year to help get kids education and clothes and food. Some people adopt the children to give them all that stuff. I feel bad about them and I feel sorry for them because they have no money and food and some times I could feel good for them because they get adopted and go to a good home. I hope all of them go to a good home and don't have to work at any factories, because factories are cruel, and polluted!!!!! If I was old enough I would adopt one just so it didn't have to suffer there, because I have a feeling that they suffer there not knowing anything or actually having someone loving them, no real friends because they get adopted but you don't and everything like that! That is my feelings about free the children! I hope one day I will adopt one to get it into a better environment and have everything it needs!

No comments: